Breaking the rules, drinking beer, reckless plans with friends is kinda old fashioned! Gear up folks, it’s time to celebrate your freedom once and for all with your Gang of Wasseypur! 🙂 This investment of celebrating love, life and your bachelorhood is worth every penny you are about to spend.
This time around, go for a theme party that suits everyone’s interest. Here’s my pick:
1. For those party animals in your gang, hit the party capital of India aka Goa, and enjoy the last few days of your freedom like never before. Plan the trip such that those awesome parties popularly known as ‘Full moon’ parties are not missed. These parties can also be witnessed at the breathtaking islands of Andaman and the hippies spot, Mcleodganj at just pocket-friendly rates.
2. For those adventure freaks in your gang, gear up to experience the thrill of your lifetime. You don’t have to plan big and spend much on international tours. One can experience world-class treks in India like the famous Roopkund trek. Celebrate in style with leather jackets, sunshades and heavy metal bikes on the road to Leh. Adventure sports followed by bonfire and camping can be relentlessly enjoyed at Rishikesh and Manali. A visit to Seven Sisters on bike is one adventure one shouldn’t miss, especially those high on thrills!
3. For those homies in your gang, visit places like never before, try the untried. So if in the capital, do not forget to pay a visit to the PCO Bar, Hauz Khas village, shopping streets and chill the desi way. A gym and steam visit with your gang for a day would be rewarding just before a week from your wedding.
4. If you have a silencer in your gang, choose nature walks to picturesque and private places for spending your days away from the heavy touristy destinations. Visit Sula Vineyards in Nashik and enjoy India’s only wine company with a chance to see the making of wine. You could also enjoy a cup of tea amid the flavours and aroma of tea plantations in Assam. Coorg in Karnataka with its serene ambience could be another option to relax. Enjoy being you!
5. For history buffs in your gang, a visit to the country’s most architecturally-rich places, entangled with rich heritage and culture would be a great idea. Rajasthan is where you can enjoy in royal style. A quick tour can also be made to South India, where your spiritual and historical yearnings are satiated at par.
These places offer more than you can ask for! So pick your gang and head-straight to your preferred destination to celebrate the final innings of your bachelorhood. Write to us so that we can help you plan your perfect holiday, at pocket-friendly prices. Get set, go!
Well, we think these destinations in India are great for a bachelor party. If you would like to add more to this list, feel free to comment.