“Ask the right questions if you’re to find the right answers.” ~ Vanessa Redgrave
- Planning a holiday but confused where to go?
- Shortlisted a destination but unsure which hotel to book?
- Selected a hotel but doubtful if it serves vegetarian food?
- Wondering if the wi-fi in your hotel room is complimentary or chargeable?
- Want to check-in early, but not sure if the hotel allows?
- Booked a hotel in Goa but uncertain if the room is sea-facing?
Put an end to all such hotel related queries with Goibibo’s brand new initiative – QnA. With the QnA feature in place, customers can easily ask any hotel or destination specific questions directly from Goibibo’s hotel page (app or web) and get answers in real time. These answers are either given by the hotel or fellow travellers who have stayed in the property. So say goodbye to endless phone calls, emails, doubts and all delays in planning your vacation.
Why Use GoibiboQnA?
- QnA helps you stay in direct touch with hoteliers, community members, customers and Goibibo.
- QnA lets you get quick response to your queries regarding any chosen hotel, mostly in real time.
- QnA helps you with the smallest of queries about a hotel, its location, amenities, hotel staff etc.
- QnA sets no limit to the number of questions you ask.
- Also, you can make your opinion count by answering questions on QnA and helping community members take a conscious decision.
How to Use GoibiboQnA?
Step 1: Go to Goibibo app/website.
Step 2: Open the Hotel or Review page.
Step 3: Ask questions.
Step 4: Browse all answers by fellow community members.
Step 5: Browse all questions by fellow community members.
Step 6: Answer as many questions as you want.
Simple! Isn’t it? Just download the Goibibo app or visit our webpage and let the QnA make your hotel booking experience better, smarter and reliable.
P.S: Goibibo cares about you, your comfort and the money you spend on travel and accommodation. We want you to make the best decisions for your stay and get the best experience possible. So go ahead, clear all your doubts and worries by asking questions before you make a booking. If you are happy, our job is well done.