Since its humble beginning in the year 2010, Bacardi NH7 Weekender has spanned over five Indian cities including Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore and now Shillong. It is a blend of talent that provides an awe-inspiring combination of local and global music. Music lovers can now strike-off names of must-see live music concerts from their bucket list by watching their favourite artists perform in their cities.
NH7 Weekender, Delhi
When: 28th & 29th of November, 2015
Where: Greater Noida Formula One Circuit
NH7 Weekender, Pune
When: 4th, 5th, 6th of December, 2015
Where: Laxmi Lawns
NH7 Weekender, Bangalore
When: 5th , 6th of December, 2015
Where: Embassy International Riding School
If you’ve not booked the tickets yet, here’s some motivation coming your way!
- The Uptown Funk guy, Mark Ronson is going to bring forth his best music collections that have already stunned music lovers around the world.
- India’s very own Grammy Award winner A.R. Rahman is going to perform for the very first time in such a music fest. Fans can look forward to something seriously interesting from him.
- The crazy music, crazier visual skills and sonic details of track making from Flying Lotus (an experimental multi-genre music producer, electronic musician, DJ and rapper from Los Angeles) is going to give you an unforgettable experience
- Mogwai & SBTRKT (Mogwai is a legendary post rock band from Scotland and SBTRKT is a a self-taught producer from London who has remixed songs of many eminent artists) will be playing at all the chapters of the event.
- The Mexican acoustic guitar duo Rodrigo Sanchez and Gabriela Quintero will play their first sets in India with the NH7 weekender this year.
The heartthrob of Bollywood music, Vishal Dadlani, a solo percussive acoustic guitarist, Dhruv Vishvanath and indie pop rock, The Clameens, are the set of exclusive performers who are going to hit the F1 racing ground in Delhi. While Vishal Dadlani is going to pay tribute to legendary Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Ustad’’, Dhruv Vishvanath will single-handedly showcase his flamboyant style of singing, playing and drumming. The Clameens will make you shake your legs till the end with their collection of indie pop songs.
Pop music lovers to Sufi admirers, all stay tuned and schedule your time to attend If you haven’t been to one yet, let me tell you that this is one of India’s biggest and craziest live music festival. I am sure that this fantabulous event is going to make your weekend musical.
Tickets are available here!
P.S. If you are going, let us know if it was a hit or a miss!