A fun loving gadget guru, Parasar meets life, love, work and play on equal terms, with a sly smile on his face and some ready mischief in his eyes. Often Parasar is found stalking the floor, peering at his phone and lost in thought.
- Tell us about your last eating out experience?
Awsome experience of delicious Indian food at delhi-o-delhi with amazing ambience.
- How do you get to office? How is the experience?
It is 15-20 min drive to my office & I make sure to explore new music by new brands.
- Your last holiday…Where? Which Airline? Which Hotel/Resort?
I went to Lansdowne in uttarakhand & stayed at jungle resort , it’s a place to feel the nature closely with lovely pine trees around & the resort is remotely placed with no human interventions 😉 , comfortable accommodation but the only bad thing was the food & the only option is their cooked food which was not up to the mark relative to their high prices.
- Tell us about one good habit you have
I love to mix around with new people & that makes me adjust in every condition to a situation.
- Tell us about one bad habit you have
I want to achieve things fast & early and off course wants to achieve the pinnacle in every aspect.
- What’s in your wallet/bag right now?
Some money , some business cards & tickets of a play this weekend – that by force not choice.
- Tell us about your last Bus journey
Nice , travelled from pune to Mumbai with neeta Volvo , Mumbai-pune express highway is as always marvelous.
- Your favorite dish …to cook ?
Dal, rice & omelet.
- You are in a meeting …someone lets one go …what will you do?
Smile & say “ U have lot of problems , may god be with you ‘’.
- The 1st thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word
a) Batman – Movie heath ledger – joker role
b) Cricket – India Vs Pak matches – excitements
c) Airport – Am late , Run to catch the flight .
d) Ood-bilav – what’s that’s ?
e) Thai Green Curry – Sad , I have better stuff to eat
f) Bantha Lemon– unhygienic
g) Musharraf – Smart move from military to politics , now I say “ be safe” – don’t repeat the history .
h) Monsoon – pune collage days .
i) Metric system– keep it away .
j) Profit – job