Mohit is a religious person and simply loves the festival of Janamastami. As a kid he went to the local Krishna temple at midnight for the Pooja and the remembers that the Prasad was finger licking good.
1. Tell us about your last eating out experience
My last eating out experience was awesome, I got a chance to eat road side Idli in Bangalore.
2. How do you get to office? How is the experience?
I come to office by metro and the experience is really good as I don’t get any traffic.
3. Your last holiday…Where? Which Airline? Which Hotel/Resort?
It was in Goa, Fortune Hotel & Airline was Go Air.
4. Tell us about one good habit you have
Always eager for new opportunities.
5. Tell us about one bad habit you have
I lose my temper sometime.
6. What’s in your wallet/bag right now?
Only and only credit cards.
7. Tell us about your last Bus journey
My last bus journey was to Amritsar and the experience was really good.
8. Your favorite dish …to cook ?
I hardly cook but I cook only omelet.
9. You are in a meeting …someone lets one go …what will you do?
10. The 1st thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
a) Batman : Movie
b) Cricket : Sachin Tendulkar
c) Airport : Lounge.
d) Ood-bilav : No comments.
e) Thai Green Curry : Love it
f) Musharraf : Poor
g) Monsoon : Love it
h) Metric system : Measurement system
i) Profit : I work towards it.