A freewheeling interview with Sanjay Bhasin, CEO – Goibibo.com
About – Travel, Work, travel for work, an omelet and wet red saris
1. Tell us about your last eating out experience
Beer Café – with the complete Goibibo CRM team. The party went on till 12 mid night and we all danced on Bollywood and English numbers equally, finally we had to be pushed out as the restaurant was closing and the cops threatened to shift our party to the police station. The
2. How do you get to office? How is the experience?
I stay in West Delhi and the office is 30 kms away. But the best part is that it is nearly a signal free drive and except for the traffic around the toll I don’t get a jam anywhere.
3. Your last holiday…Where? Which Airline? Which Hotel/Resort?
Last Holiday was in Goa, Club Mahindra resort. We took Go Air to go and Spicejet to come back. We took KFC burgers and Café Coffee day coffees from airport before boarding flight and had a blast on way.
4. Tell us about one good habit you have
Never to get angry.
5. Tell us about one bad habit you have
Drinking large amounts of Beer which has given me a beer belly.
6. What’s in your wallet/bag right now?
Wallet – some cash, Indian rupee, One dollar note , 10 Hong Kong dollar note, 2 debit cards, 3 credit cards, Driving license , Delhi metro card.
7. Tell us about your last Bus journey
From Goa Airport to resort- 1 hr, enjoyed the view of serene quite green Goa. Totally relaxed.
8. Your favorite dish …to cook ?
Omelete , that’s all I can manage except boiling water.
9. You are in a meeting …someone lets one go …what will you do?
Get another one
10. The 1st thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word
Cricket Sachin Tendulkar
Ood-bilav Whats that ?
Thai Green Curry Spicy, not for me
Bantha Lemon Times of India, that’s where,
we used have literes of it in ,
my first job
Monsoon Red Saree, Bollywood
Metric system To be on top of your job